Job Experience: 5-10 year
No. of Vacancies:1
Location(s): Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Job Location : Dhaka (Head Office)
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management, Compensation Benefit & incentive schemes.
- Follow-up a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staffs and management personnel in the Company.
- Ensure 100% implementation of buyer's COC, Labor Law 2006
- Follow up employee/labor relation & legal affairs work
- Preparation / Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview
- Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, and confirmation related work.
- To develop, upgrade and implement HR & Admin policies, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR & Admin operation within the company.
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental enquiry & grievance
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives, education allowance, Tiffin bill, Final settlement bill etc
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs, attend participation committee meeting and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Negotiate/resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc on administrative issues.
- Maintain report with the local bodies, buyer representatives and govt. agencies.
- Ensure administrative policy; arrange training & procedure for smooth running in the office.
- Administer the transport management system.
- Update all licenses, certificates, etc.
- Follow up hygienic issues
- Ensure administrative related MIS are properly maintain, update
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Knowledge in M/S Office