- Job Title:
- Apprenticeship - Season 04
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 0 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
About The Program
The global market is constantly changing. These changes require expert human resources for proper execution of works and implementation. The education institutes, therefore, face a great Challenge to create competent human resources. The students also suffer from not having industry skill. To close this gap between the two parties. The function of this program is to groom up fresh graduates according to the skill sets employers demand and offer competent candidates to industries appropriate for their vacancies.
- Supporting for a dynamic and excellent career pathway for the young generation and fresher
- Ensuring an easy entry to the professional world through a complete process of grooming
- Advising for recognition, growth and financial support
- Expanding the diversity of people entering the professional world
- Offering support from a dedicated team and structured training
- Providing a smooth pipeline connecting employers with the next generation of officials
- Bridging between employers and fresher/ job seekers
To be an apprentice the candidates have to go through an extensive groom up the program.
The program offers an opportunity to get jobs with a salary ranging from BDT. 15,000 - 25,000 (Conditions Apply).
Bachelor/Masters or Any equivalent Degree from any reputed University.
Freshers are highly encouraged to Apply.
- Must-Have confidence towards learning
- Have patience & positive knowledge
- Have good subjective knowledge
Interested candidates are requested to create a profile in Skill.Jobs and then apply through http://skill.jobs/. Selected candidates will be called for the next step. For Account verification and activation please check your email first. Note: Please check the Spam emails also for account verification and activation. for further communication please contact on +8801811458830, firstname.lastname@example.org