- Job Title:
- Assistant Manager - Vat & Tax
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 3 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Sound Knowledge on Commercial.
- Sound Knowledge on VAT & TAX.
- Proven Track record experienced.
- Sound knowledge about Import & Export procedure
- Handling all kind of L/C related Documents, Banking and insurance function
- Sound knowledge about customs clearance documents and procedure
- Sound knowledge about trade license, chambers, Registrar of Joint Stock, Board of Investment, DGDP and other permits renewals.
- Maintain liaison with import relevant field such as Government officer, customs, VAT, CCI&E etc.
- Capability to Negotiate with Bank
- Shipment schedule follow-up with freight forwarder
- Competency on payment terms and tax calculations
- Must have adequate knowledge about import trading, communication and documentation.
- Sound knowledge about competitor's product line information
- Keep close liaison with foreign Principals
- Handle total operation to Import and Customs duties, Coordinate with Govt. Officials, C&F Agents, Bank & Insurance, Freight Forwarders and Transport providers.
- Maintaining Time and Action plan, proper records of all LC, payments.
- Must have ability to communication with C&F agents & Shipping lines
- Finalization of all C&F agents bill, insurance premium bill & maintain record of LC Files & Costing.
- Independently can work on all kind of L/C related Documents, Banking functions
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- MBA/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/ Export-Import
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Furniture Manufacturer, Group of Companies, Medical Equipment
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Mini mum 5-6 Years' experience in similar position
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-started with a positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptive to changes
Dhaka Division, Gazipur
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy