- Job Title:
- Executive/ Senior Executive - Accounts & Finance
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 3 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Maintain all financial records and books of accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports (monthly / quarterly) as required by the management.
- Maintain Cash & Bank book, General ledger book, Party ledger book, and other relevant registers.
- Record accounting vouchers keeping proper coding and posting into the system.
- Preparation of budget/ forecasting the variances and prepare cash flow statement.
- Prepare the Bank reconciliation statement.
- Review monthly accounts and necessary adjustments.
- Ensure safety and security of account documents and ensure confidentiality of information.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- CA (CC) will be an advantage
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit, Cash Management
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)