- Job Title:
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Oversee all aspects of the company's financial reporting and analysis
- Capable of forecasting, budgeting, financial planning and implementation thereof
- Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Oversee all aspects of daily accounting operations, with the willingness and ability to delve into and manage the details
- Report to Chairman for all financial activities on regular basis
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Preferred Professional Certification: Fellow Chartered Accountants,Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age at least 35 years
- Should have minimum 10 years experience in Accounting & Finance Management System out of 03 years in similar position in reputed companies.
- Should have strong leadership capability and team building efficiency.
- Proficiency in Office applications and ERP.
- Play crucial role in organizational development, strategic planning, proposal development and fund raising.
- Attractive salary & other admissible benefits will be offered to the deserving candidates.