- Job Title:
- Executive Secretary to Board of Directors
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Secretarial Job in the corporate office of a Group of Companies
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Follow up operational issues/decisions taken by the Board of Directors
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations as per requirement
- Maintain schedule and calendars of Board of Directors.
- Handle incoming mail and send emails to respective personnel
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Any discipline having O Level A Level background.
- Graduates in any discipline having fluency in English can also apply.
- Preference will be given to applicant with a minimum of band 7 IELTS score.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fluency in English is essential for the position
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written in English and Bangla.
- Spoken and written English must be satisfactory.
- Sound in analysis, critical reasoning
- Well memorizing and decision-making skills
- Experience as Personal Secretary, Executive Secretary in any reputed organization will be an added advantage.
- Must have good typing speed, both in English and Bangla.
- There is no bar on experience requirements
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- LFA/ Earn leave facility and Excellent compensation and benefits package as per c