- Job Title:
- Compliance Coordinator
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 2 to 3 yea year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- Keeps the legal and ethical integrity of the company intact through policy enforcement.
- Makes sure all Crossline factories & partners, are complying with the rules and regulations our buyers uphold.
- Keeps up-to-date with changing laws that affect the textile industry - local & international.
- Prepares reports to present to Head of Compliance detailing the action plans and corrections.
- Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- To prepare CAPs against Audit reports, review CAPs with Head of Compliance and share with concerned parties.
- Preparing audit schedule for team according to the importance
- To find out the non-compliance issues by the daily monitoring and internal audit in the factory.
- To follow planning done by Head of Compliance and keep him informed about any change in schedule/factory visits
- To be transparent and share any point by email or verbally with Head of Compliance.
- To take necessary initiative to remedy all non-compliance findings consecutively.
- Maintaining the database on regular basis
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments
- University graduate
- Fluent in English - Written & Oral
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a garments industries.Familiarity with Banngladesh Labour Law, Different buyer COC
- Drafting English is the additional quality for this position.