- Job Title:
- Designer - Prepress
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 3 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Design and develop world renowned garment accessories and printing materials as per the given guidelines.
- Work closely with Product Development and Production Team.
- Ensure sample design according to the given specification from customer.
- Ensure regular update of manuals, size chart and design as per requirement.
- Diploma/Advance Certificate Course in Graphic design.
- Educational requirement may be considered for highly deserving and experienced candidate in labeling and or offset printing industry.
- Prior training on GMI and or Mellow color operations will be an added advantage.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Innovative, pro-active, independent and result oriented.
- Sound skills with design software used by the department, including, but not limited to, Illustrator, Quark and Photoshop.
- A good understanding of the design development process, cost and high quality work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and speaking in English
- A good team player.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)