Job Experience: 7 to 10 ye year
No. of Vacancies:1
Location(s): Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
Salary: 60000.00 To 80000.00 / Month
- Execute sourcing duties for fabric, accessories, yarn, and garment resources in Bangladesh.
- Conduct implementation, execution, and supervision of sourcing activities; sourcing and selecting potential suppliers; ensure sourcing activities are fully complied by the team members to achieve costing saving target.
- Provide support to overseas sourcing team for vendor identification, qualification, negotiation and selections.
- Provide negotiation and coordination for dispute shooting between garment supplier and raw material supplier during production stage or similar request from merchandiser team or overseas concerned department.
- Monitor Bangladesh market trend on raw material, labour costing and supplier chain changes; give proposals to overseas sourcing team to adjust sourcing strategy.
- Communication and coordination with oodji Department Managers in needs.
- Audit and Access garment factory quality control system, and social compliance system.
- Follow up audit corrective actions and training garment supplier to set up standard QMS.
- Compose audit report timely.
- Maintain detailed product cost sheets that will support activity based costing
- Responsible for negotiating program pricing and delivery
- Ability to provide price range targets to suppliers according to established corporate guidelines
- Understand fit and design modifications that affect price and follow through with vendors on updates as required
- Identify suppliers capabilities to support and react to quick response programs to that supports ongoing market needs
- Work with suppliers and Merchandising to maintain adherence to orders while remaining flexible to changing business needs
- Direct and facilitate seasonal negotiations. Conduct pre/post seasonal analysis and present to the Global sourcing team and Merchandising, including key performance metrics; IMU improvement, on-time delivery and quality analysis
- Responsible for directing area time and action calendar, including fit approval samples, lab dips, test reports
- Ensure all sample products are in compliance with all applicable oodji requirement
- Exchange audit information with overseas office auditor.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bangladesh University of Textiles students will get preference
- Skills Required: Commercial/ Purchase,Dyeing/ Washing,Fabric Manufacturing
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Merchandising, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 32 to 40 years
- 8 -10 similar working experience in textile /apparel industry
- Solid textile knowledge in both raw material and apparel production process
- Good fashion sense and sensitive to the new technical development of raw material.
- Excellent negotiation and coordination skills in both English and Bangla
- Manage the multi-duties in a flexible, analytical and well organized Way
- Assess supplier qualification and performance with integrity
- Familiar with garment production process and Quality control system,
- Has knowledge of ISO 9001, SA8000, 4 Point system, AQL 2.5 would be a plus.
- Strong sense of responsibility and integrity with independent personality
- Team player and willing to travel on frequent basis all around Bangladesh
- Strong capacity of collaboration & communication with management and stakeholder
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in multifaceted situation
- Flexible office timing considering the work load
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Tk. 60000 - 80000 (Monthly)
- Two festival bonus, traveling allowance and mobile bill up to certain limit.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)