- Job Title:
- Quality Controller (Sample Room)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 3 to 7 yea year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Nassa Apparels Limited, Nassa Group are seeking Quality Controller (Sample Room)to join our team based in Gazipur.
- Applicant must have sound knowledge about Quality Control in a Woven garment factory and Vf Asia Buyers especially.
- You must be very clear about Buyer's QC requirements and Vf Asia requirements especially and make sure they are fit for exports.
- You must show proven skills, knowledge and experience in each QC section or process from Confirmed Orders, Sampling QC, Cutting QC, Sewing (In-line QC), Finishing QC until export delivery (AQL) according to Buyer's strict QC requirements.
- You must have the right QC System or Tools (methods, reports or forms) to execute your jobs or QC Targets effectively.
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication with your factory teams and Buyers on matters relating to QC requirements.
- You will be overall in-charge and responsible for passing all our Buyer's QC requirements to ensure Customer Satisfaction and Repeat Orders.
- Degree in textile engineering or equivalent production management and quality management
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Inspection
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Applicant must have experience to work with Vf Asia Buyers.
- 3- 7 years’ experience in apparel production management, quality assurance management and inspection process.
- Experience in woven fabric and garments starting from weaving, dyeing, printing, seizing through to garment manufacturing
- Hands-on and able to work under pressure
- Excellent organization, leadership and good communication skills