Job Experience: 8 to 15 ye year
No. of Vacancies:1
Location(s): Gazipur, Bangladesh
- Nassa Apparels Limited, Nassa Group are seeking Merchandiser to join our team a company based in Gazipur.
- Understand the Buyers needs and requirements, develop an effective sourcing strategy.
- Handle development & production follow up from fabric approval, sample approval, Woven Garment monitoring till Woven Garment shipment effect
- Ensure all approvals are on time & follow customers required processes & standard.
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Handle merchandising related documents
- Negotiate price & timeline, prepare cost sheet and T&A.
- Communicate and prepare meeting with suppliers/Buyers
- Manage the entire merchandising process from sampling, costing to handing over to production and monitoring the production.
- Getting approvals for the sample
- Develop testing parameters for the fabrics, trims, and accessories
- Creating order sheets and production files
- Advising and assisting production and quality department
- Internal and external communication
- Preparing Purchase Orders
- Material in housing
- Giving shipping instructions and tracking the shipment
- Overall customer and order management
- Based on seasonal concepts and theme to recommend fabrics collection to designers / Buyers
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor degree or higher in Merchandising or related field from any reputed University/Institutions.
- 8 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 40 years
- Should have experience in Woven Garments for VF Asia Buyers
- Knowledge of woven garment making & fabric production
- Strong product and material knowledge with good development skills, and familiar with merchandising and product development process
- Able to work under pressure, result-oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail-minded
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Literate in Microsoft office programs
- Travel is required