- Job Title:
- Customer Support Engineer
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 1 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- XeonBD is an industry-leading IT Enabled Service and Online Infrastructure Service provider in the country, operating since last 13+ years is looking for a Customer Support Engineer.
- Provide professional and friendly support consistently via telephone, electronic help desk, and live chat with outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Record, track and document online Help Desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Troubleshoot and solve a wide range of customer support issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems using diagnostic utilities, software updates, drivers, and basic knowledge on the domain name system and hosting for user support.
- Must be technically skilled in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems.
- System monitoring and response.
- Operating system and application installation/configuration.
- Research and Development.
- Performing scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Support the day to day business operations.
- Preparing reports, documentation and provide training to users.
- Roaster duty (Day Shift/ Evening Shift/ Night Shift).
- B.Sc/ Diploma Graduates in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems/Technology from any reputed UGC approved university with the sound knowledge of Web services and Networking with Troubleshooting shooting skills are welcome to apply for this job.
- Skills of TCP/IP and Server Management will be a plus.
- Skills Required: Web Services
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/ Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), Web Developer/ Web Designer, Customer Support, IT System Management, Security Management of IT System
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Age at most 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Working knowledge of web languages, web design, graphics, multimedia, and browsers is required.
- Knowledge of telecommunications, computer security policies, management advisory services, equipment, and software acquisition procedures.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design techniques, applications, programming, software development methodologies, fact-finding and documentation techniques.
- Have a thorough knowledge of LAN and WAN, common software, backup, and networking.
- Techniques for explaining technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users over phone, email, chat or in meetings.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Web, Email, FTP, Database (MySQL, MSSQL) DNS, cPanel/WHM/Plesk control panels preferred.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors/management.
- Ability to work alone or in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours during critical condition.
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per the company policy.