Job Experience: At least 5 year
No. of Vacancies:1
Location(s): Anywhere in Bangladesh, Bangladesh
- To lead the team independently and confidently with leadership capabilities in an efficient way.
- To ensure Floor monitoring including all welfare issues and maintain all the relevant things.
- To notify the workers regarding the rules and regulations of the organization.
- To inform the workers about the benefits provided to them by the company.
- To establish effective communication with the workers to address their different issues.
- To increase health and safety awareness among the workers.
- To take prompt steps/actions regarding the complaints of the workers.
- To inform the worker about their rights.
- To Motivate the workers.
- To certify the age of the new workers.
- To monitor worker's dinning during lunch period.
- To disburse the welfare fund through appropriate system.
- To arrange and handle the Orientation program for new workers.
- To follow up and maintain the Worker Participation Committee (WPC).
- To follow up the day care center.
- To arrange a blood donor list.
- To collect maternity workers list.
- To analyze of worker migration.
- To arrange the meeting with the departmental colleagues.
- To motivate the workers against antisocial work.
- To prepare some documents as per buyers' requirements with the coordination of other department.
- To arrange training program for the existing first aider (for refreshment) and also for the new listed worker.
- To arrange fire training for the worker as per the requisition of the Alliance.
- To arrange Monthly training regarding injury, maternity and so on.
- To arrange and Maintaining any special Day celebration.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Masters in Any Discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Experience in RMG will get preference.
- Good command in English and Bangla in Speaking,Reading,Writing and Listening.
- Good typing capability of English and Bangla.
- Sound knowledge in MS office, Internet & e-mail.
- Ready to work anywhere in Dhaka and Gazipur Division.
- Ready to work long hours at factory.
- LLB Background with Training on Fire & Safety Training, Health & Environment Training will get preference.
- Educational Qualification may be relaxed in case of practically qualified Candidates.
- Must have experience of different kinds of audit facing.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.