- Job Title:
- Finishing Manager (Denim Bottom)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 5 to 7 yea year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- M & J Group entered into manufacturing activities in 1965 by establishing a flour milling company. The business horizon gets expanded in 1989 when the garment manufacturing factory was opened. Now with its 09 sister concerns, M & J Group is a leading manufacturer in Bangladesh. The group is producing a wide range of top quality denim bottoms including some non-denim products. M & J Group aspires to be the leading supplier in the global fashion business by offering the best expertise and knowledge in producing Ready Made Garments.
- Finishing Manager is a key managerial position in an RMG production unit .he /she is responsible to ensure targeted production by utilizing man, machine, method, measurements, and materials. The detailed duties and job responsibilities are as flows:
- Represent, coordinate and be overall responsible and liable for finishing, packing and shipment operation.
- Effectively communicate with Head of Production, Merchandizers, IE, Store, Washing plant, Sub-contractors, and Buyer representatives to set plan, drive subordinates to implement and deliver a targeted product well in time.
- Monitor requisition, issue, storage, distribution and usage of fabric and accessories in order to reduce production waste, system loss and pilferage.
- Set day to day target for production lines and monitor performance on regular basis.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day activities of finishing and packing departments in order to run continual production.
- Recommend methods to Head of Production in order to increase productivity and overcome difficulties.
- Emphasize on achieving production target with reduction of overtime duty hours.
- Train up departmental manpower and improve the process to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Acknowledge, understand, implement and emphasize on buyer’s quality control mechanism in order to ensure safety and hazard free product.
- Take preventive and corrective action for nonconformity of product.
- Act as a team leader for the betterment of product, process, resources as well as environment.
- Master in any discipline. Considerable if have experienced more than 5 years in the same position.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Finishing)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 3 years in Denim bottom production and managerial experience.
- Residence preferably in Gazipur.
- Must be fluent at English (Reading, writing, and speaking).
- Must have good physical health to work continuously for long hours.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about denim product and quality control mechanism of buyers.
- Team Leader with proactive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work hard and control Pressure
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result-oriented and a strong desire for success.
- Self-starter & proactive
- Good interpersonal skill.