Job Experience: 15 to 20 y year
No. of Vacancies:1
Location(s): Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Responsible for all activities from cutting to shipment & Coordination with cutting, sewing, finishing, packing, maintenance, store, IE, Planning & Merchandising team for smooth operation of production.
- Monitoring production and ensure optimum utilization of man, machine and material in the specific section.
- Discuss with planning and cutting department on daily basis regarding input requirement and approve to daily cutting.
- Ensure cost reduction by applying all technique to minimize defect and reduce extra hour work.
- Develop efficient strategies that reduce production costs where possible.
- Understand the buyers' requirement and implement the necessary procedures in the production department.
- Develop & implement new technology & modern techniques to bring upon continuous improvement to enhance productivity & efficiency.
- Check daily line layout & operational breakdown.
- Follow up and make sure the availability of required machines, attachments and manpower on time as style feeding plan.
- Regular reporting of production to the executive management to strategic future plans.
- Monitor of productivity, materials, inventory & reconciliation of individual style.
- Monitor daily basis of sewing & finishing department to full fill the order quantity to avoid any sort of short shipment & ensure shipment schedule accordingly.
- Evaluate staff performance, ensure & maintain floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- Prepare monthly production plan from FAST React system based on information received from merchandising team by managing capacity both inside and outside of the organization.
- Consult about the upcoming work load with Head of planning, production supervisors & IE’s and assists them to take appropriate action.
- Derive the monthly production requirement for in house fabric, print, embroidery, and washing capacity from the garments production plan and update concerns accordingly.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- Analyze total capacity and total work to be done in standard minute value and carry out scheduling of the resources.
- Apply lean management is doing quality production with minimum cost.
- Help HR in acquiring & compensating production people.
- Arrange for promotion/up gradation of production people.
- Ensure proper maintenance of machines is done properly.
- Lead Size- setting & Pre- production meetings.
- Coordinate with planning dept. & ensure that production is done with right quality & quantity incorrect timeline of shipment.
- Get PAD reports from ERP, Monitor hourly production & lead in achieving target by back -footed unit/area.
- Reconcile & report to management on order/style closure.
- Discharge any work assigned by higher authority as and when required.
- Textile Technology or Production Management for Garment Industry.
- Skills Required: Incharge (Cutting/ Sewing/ Finishing/ Floor etc.)
- 15 to 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply