- Job Title:
- In-Charge (ETP & Environment)
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- At least 5 year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- To address and execute all environmental issues of the factory.
- Collect MSDS, Cas no. checking, chemical handling & chemical test.
- To conduct environmental impact assessment (EIA) and implement environmental management Plan (EMP).
- To Maintain related documents and certifications.
- To manage hazards chemical waste program including receipt, classification, storage & disposal in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Initial Environmental Examination
- (IEE), and Environmental Management & Monitoring Plan (EMMP) report, etc.
- Participate other tasks assigned by Management.
- Familiar with environmental standards, rules and regulations of Department of Environment (DOE).
- Self-motivated, focused on results, with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Ability to adapt to new situations and challenges and embrace change and new ideas
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Environmental Science, Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Science
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply