- Job Title:
- Manager - Store
- Job Type:
Full Time Job
- Job Experience:
- 3 to 6 yea year
- Posted On:
- Last Date:
- No. of Vacancies:
- Manage and maintain accurate Receive and Issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking as per procedure.
- Ensure proper maintain and operation of the store like safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Ensure goods inbound & out bound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Ensure proper deliveries.
- Ensure proper store compliance
- Make sure inventory control. Ensure minimum stock level.
- Monitor warehouse activities to ensure that goods are stored correctly and safely and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Keep costs and other overheads within the budgeted limit.
- Develop and maintain software based system for materials delivering to the production floor as per plan.
- Maintain close liaison with Merchandising Department and cater their requirement successfully.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/ vested task in best possible way.
- Ensure daily/weekly stock report.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are Encouraged
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Store
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Carton ,Poly.
- Good knowledge & skills in MS Office package.
- Strong technical knowledge in Store system & it's SOP,Tally.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department and external
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members